1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Which TV shall I keep? Bush or LG?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Aaron87, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Aaron87

Aaron87 Thread Starter

Hi, I currently have two TV's

Bush 37" (model: LCD37883F1080P)
    LG 32" (model: 32CS460-ZA)

I'm not sure which to keep? now, the bush is water damaged but works fine, no image problems at all but the picture quality (personal preference) is better on the LG.

Which one do you guys think I should go for? Quality or Size? Them extra 5" make a hell of a difference!

Thanks in advance.

2. mpeet611

mpeet611

I would keep the LG because it has better picture quality than your bush tv. Your bush tv may not have any problems now but down the road it could start having problems because of the water damage it has now.

3. Aaron87

Aaron87 Thread Starter

Hi mpeet, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've decided to keep the LG now, as much as them extra 5" make a difference, i'm sure i'll get over it :) thanks again

4. Aaron87

Aaron87 Thread Starter

< moderator edit to remove spam quote>

Thanks for the advice.

5. tankr

tankr

LG, for me!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141613

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice