Which Winamp Skin is your favourite?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joe2cool

Hi ! so many to choose from but which is your favourite & why ?

might help me with my choice, you never know ! ;)

:cool:

Hi joe2cool, this reminds me that I haven't checked out the website in quite awhile for any new skins. I have winamp3 and have settled on the Metalic Water skin. It's a very pleasant, small interface, that doesn't overwhelm my desktop and sort of makes itself at home in a real nice way with my desktop wallpaper.

Take care :cool:

joe2cool

Hi Buckaroo, appreciated, will check out............be CoOl !

joe2cool

Hi Again don't seem to be able to find in search....is that the actual name...........Thx!! ;)

Cronabie is my favourite for Winamp3. Its nice and clear, easy to see everything. I've found many other skins just too hard to read. Theres no use having a beautiful skin you can't read. lol. :)

joe2cool

Cheers !! AtreideS.......I agree like to have all the buttons nice & clear !

Take Care !;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online