white screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

i have a dell desktop ,only 3yrs old and for 6 mo have a white screen every time i turn it on, and after waiting 10 min screen goes all black, then i hit any letter and i get online, and if i go away for 30 min i have to go through the same white screen thing. i had a pro check comp. and he said i have a damaged hard drive, but if i check my hard drives myself, comp. says ok on hard drives

Hello & Welcome to Tech Guy Forum.

Please run this forum's system info utility & post the results.
http://library.techguy.org/wiki/TSG_Valuable_links

Please provide the model & model # of your Dell desktop.

Please provide the brand, model & model # of your monitor.

How does your computer connect to your monitor; vga, DVI, HDMI, S cable, other?

When did the computer last work well? What changed; installation or removal of hardware or software; a W7 update; an update to an anti virus or other anti malware program; an update to a different program?

RF123

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online