1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

White Specks and In Game Graphic funk

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by PainReaper, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainReaper

PainReaper Thread Starter

Ok so 2 days ago my computer started showing white speck on the background and mainly on the windows taskbar. These specs only seem to appear when the computer is processing information. Every key stroke and when the computer is receiving information from the internet. Also Graphics in game seem to be really jacked up. Walls appear where they shouldn't and at weird angles. Characters have large spikes growing from their hands, feet, and end of weapons. I have tried to install an updated driver, scanned for viruses, unplugged monitor and still nothing has worked. Any information to help resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Also, have ATI Radeon HD 4800 series vid card and an AMD phenom 9850 quad core 2.5
    I tried screen shotting the specks but they dont show up on screen shots.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!