1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

who has 65w athlon 64 x2's??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by scott0999, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. scott0999

scott0999 Thread Starter

I'm wanting to get an athlon 64 x2 4200+, the 65W one. anyone know somewhere that has them in stock? I'm only finding the 89W ones. thanks

2. scott0999

scott0999 Thread Starter

3. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

The only ones I know of are the 89 watt and the 110 watt.

4. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

5. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desktop/

They do have them. Must be the AM2 series which I am not familiar with......yet.;)

Get the model number from the processor in the quick referance I posted and go by that. :D If you find the part number that matches, you are in luck.

The OEM part number. ADO4200IAA5CU

The PIB part number. ADO4200CUBOX

6. scott0999

scott0999 Thread Starter

so I looked around found alot of sites have wattage specs mixed up. after comparing the real specs from the amd site vs other sites I found out the 65W ones are consideribly more expensive...so unfortunately im going with the 89W after all :(

7. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

And thats to be expected as it's new.. In a yr from now , those price will be 40% less..as they'll have newer and faster products come down the pipeline..:) 89W not that bad either..

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/486691

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice