Who is Guyzer ??

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Just came across this new member called Guyzer :D but he certainly has a lot of posts for a new member ...no prizes for guessing who he is :D

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Cheeseball81 said:
Isn't that Wimpy?
Yes its the old Wimpy of course, but like I said no prizes for guessing who it is :D

Guyzer

Guy
QUOTE=Fifi
LOL I knew from his avatar. :D
Me thinks he should have in his signature line. :p

" I used to be wimpy "
I can't put that in my signature because it would defeat the purpose of the name change. I've never been a wimp about anything but using that name here has brought on a few fights with some idiots that think they have a real sense of humor. I got tired of someone(s) trying to play the hero and it came to the point of me almost walking away from TSG a few weeks ago. Did I ever mention that I detest idiots? Well..... I detest idiots. In any event it seems I've been reading to many of those damn self help threads and decided it was time to turn a new leaf..... roll it and smoke it. :D In other words I'm working to eliminate as much stress out of my life as I'm able and that was one of them. ;) Damn, I'm gunna miss that name.:mad: My thug biker friends gave it to me and I wore it as a badge of honor.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Welcome to TSG Guyzer O'Grand! ;) :D *HUGS*

R.I.P. Wimpy...:(

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Guyzer said:
I got tired of someone(s) trying to play the hero and it came to the point of me almost walking away from TSG a few weeks ago.
If you ever feel that urge again...don't RUN...if you WALK...I can catch up to you and drag you back! ;) :D

Guyzer

Guy
angelize56 said:
If you ever feel that urge again...don't RUN...if you WALK...I can catch up to you and drag you back! ;) :D
Don't.... Stop.... Don't.. Stop.... Don't Stop :D

Guyzer said:
I can't put that in my signature because it would defeat the purpose of the name change. I've never been a wimp about anything but using that name here has brought on a few fights with some idiots that think they have a real sense of humor. I got tired of someone(s) trying to play the hero and it came to the point of me almost walking away from TSG a few weeks ago. Did I ever mention that I detest idiots? Well..... I detest idiots. In any event it seems I've been reading to many of those damn self help threads and decided it was time to turn a new leaf..... roll it and smoke it. :D In other words I'm working to eliminate as much stress out of my life as I'm able and that was one of them. ;) Damn, I'm gunna miss that name.:mad: My thug biker friends gave it to me and I wore it as a badge of honor.
Good move!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online