Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Misses Candy!

2K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  angelize56 
#1 ·
Sure hope Candy is having a great time in Panama City! I'm sure she'll be thrilled to come back to what awaits her! :D I miss her wit and humor! And she's pretty smart at techie stuff too. When she gets back....well I hope she brushed up on her Italian! :)

Hewee: I see you're the number 2 poster now! :)

Take care. angel :)

#2 ·
Why can't those people have thier accounts disabled under the following rule:

Irrelevant and/or Inflammatory Postings - While we certainly don't discourage productive and useful debate relating to the particular topic at issue, posts that are made for the purpose of arguing or debating, in a nonproductive or inflammatory manner, an irrelevant or ancillary issue with either the topic starter or another poster are not permitted.

First Offense: The offending user will be contacting by email and the account will be immediately disabled. There will be no second offenses of this sort. In some rare cases, a user may be given a second chance after the account has been disabled for a while.

The threads are totally irrelevant to the majority of members and they are a definite intentional nuisance. The translations make the threads even more so. Why should we have to wade through all those ridiculous threads of theirs to get to the relevant ones. Random is to get to know others...these people don't have that in mind...they are simply here to annoy and aggravate others. Glad this is in Mike or Candy's or Mulder's hands and not mine. I'll just continue ignoring them. These same people have posted nasty things about one particular member of ours in their own forum....their intent is obvious. Take care. angel

#5 ·
Angel and All, I was here also last evening when this was going on, and it looks like it is going to continue today. Has anyone alerted Mike that this is going on to see if he can start Disabling accounts??? If no one has I'll gladly send an email to him.

Andrew

#6 ·
every one i found that was not already locked, i have reported. That means that all mods and admins have been notified of what is going on

#10 ·
Don't fret all you Candy lovers! She is supposed to be back on the 10th.
Don't ya know Candy is bad for your teeth
True but having a little Candy once in a while never hurt anyone!;)

#13 ·
I am the only one on this site that is permitted to have Candy!
Didn't your Mama ever teach you to share?:confused: :(

#18 ·
Mulder: I heard you haven't had Candy since Halloween! :D Take care. angel

#24 ·
You're a hoot Hewee! If Candy were a fish...would she be an angelfish? :) Take care. angel :)

#26 ·
:D :D Funny.
Yes .... I miss her posts a lot! hope she is having a blast on her vacation :)
Bea

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.