1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Who said it-Bush or Tyson??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by deh, Jan 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. deh

deh Thread Starter

Heard this on the radio, pretty funny concept. Guess who said it Pres. Bush or Mike Tyson. :)

1)They misunderestimate me.

2)I guess I'm gonna fade into bolivian.

3)Lemme put it to you this way, I am not a revengeful person.

4)I think we agree the past is over.

5)In all our endeavorments we must be strong, brave and courageous.

2. SyscoKid

SyscoKid

Those are Bush quotes. I think he also said this about Osama (remember him? Wonder where he is...):

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

Wait, maybe that was Tyson.
    ;)

3. deh

deh Thread Starter

Nahh they are not all Bush quotes. It was a game I heard.

4. SyscoKid

SyscoKid

Oh, I see! At least the misunderestimate me one is a Bushism.

5. deh

deh Thread Starter

That is correct #1 was Bush.

6. plschwartz

plschwartz

I read the thread too fast at first missed the "who said it"
    I thought the thread:
    Bush versus Tyson could go in several interesting directions:
    In the ring, next election etc.

7. Deke40

Deke40

8. columbo

columbo

Hi,

It looks like a lot of the quotes attributed to Dubya were actually made by good ol' Dan "If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure" Quayle.:D

Still, I think it's safe to say George W. is a moron in his own right....but you can't blame him (after all, he IS from Texas;) ) Just Kidding Deke!

http://members.aol.com/RyeBread07/funny/txquotes.htm

9. BTex

BTex

I know alot of good people that come from Texas.
    Cant say the same about Toronto so just stay up there and we will all be happy

10. columbo

columbo

Just to show that I'm not anti-American:

For those of you who don't know, the PM of Canada is Jean Chretien.......Simply put, he is a dolt.

"When holding a press conference on Free Trade with U.S. president Bill Clinton, Canadian prime minister Jean Chretien was asked what he thought about all the drugs that were entering Canada from the U.S. He responded: "Well, it's more trade."

After a tense moment of silence and some muffled laughter Clinton leaned over and whispered something in Chretien's ear. Chretien immediately blurted "Oh drugs! I thought you said trucks!"

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
    (His remarks were made after reporters asked what kind of “proof” Canada wanted to see before backing a U.S. attack against Iraq.)

"tell on wat date on wat radio stachion I say I will kill the GST"
    (GST, or Goods and Services Tax, is a 7% federal tax that Chretien vowed to scrap if elected, when first campaigning back in 91 or 92)

Check out this picture of Jean "getting friendly with" (aka-strangling) a non-violent protester at some economic/trade summitt out in B.C a couple of years ago

Attached Files:

11. columbo

columbo

That's because there are no good people in Toronto Btex! :)

That settle's it.....Columbo's moving to Texas! Yeeeeee-haaa!!!! (cue Banjo music in background)

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113207

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice