Votes: 1 6.3%
  • VANCOUVER

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Some american team full of canadians

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

700mb80min

Banned
Who will win the cup ? ( stanley`s that is )

Toronto

Ottawa

Edmonton

Calgary

Some american team full of canadian players

700mb80min

Banned
Well little miss , i`m hangin around the poll and recording all votes cast and i see you voted for .............................................................................the same team i did .:D

b.t.w.... now that angelize said that mean stuff about you ( someone deleted it ) how about we stomp her team out and split her good players !:D :D ;) and split the prize .:p

p.s. she can`t see this post due to the fact i have encoded the page with my html codec magnifier !:D

Nice try........LMAO..........yer funny...............dillusional.........but funny. :D

Hurts doesn't it?

Wait...

Nah.... maybe all those Canadians shouldn't of sold out in the first place and joined some American Team?

*Ducks to avoid 5 irons
*Ducks to avoid hockey sticks

Originally posted by gws226:
Hurts doesn't it?

Wait...

Nah.... maybe all those Canadians shouldn't of sold out in the first place and joined some American Team?

*Ducks to avoid 5 irons
*Ducks to avoid hockey sticks
Obviously you havent learned a damn thing have you.......*swings 5 iron*............... Just proves Canadian boys are smart enough to come to your "grand land" take your freakin money..........and come home and spend it. *comes around with hockey stick*.................now you must run, to save your life.:p

lol...

You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would ya?

Wait... I don't wear glasses!

Exactly..........i will give you a head start........im gonna count to 10..........and with your lungs, i should catch you in no time :)

Originally posted by moonmist:
Exactly..........i will give you a head start........im gonna count to 10..........and with your lungs, i should catch you in no time :)
My nice clean pink lungs?
Im an old man... can you give me some time to stretch?

BTW... if your gonna swing... you better hit me... because I know your ticklish... and I WILL attack all tickle areas the first chance I get!

If you miss... you WILL me on floor... laughing to death!

*tickle *tickle ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts