Who wants to go shopping??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PCG342

Banned
Okay, I'm in the market for a new graphics card - the old one's showing signs of age... 128 MB Radeon 9200 PCI...

So, I only wanna put $50 or so into this, but I want something that'll be okay for gaming. Not anything spectacular, obviously. Hell, I ran HL2 on my current one...

PCG342

Banned
crap, wrong link. Dammit, now I have to find it...

I almost shat myself too. Geez, an 8800GTX is about $600.00!

That wasn't a slam on you, by the way...I just thought--AGP slot = older technology: $1300 video card = state of the art specialty technology.

The FX5500 is a good GPU. Might want to try to get a 256mb card for games, though. Won't cost too much more than the 5500.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online