1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Whole computer "studders"/"skips"/"lags" .. have event viewer report (PLEASE HELP)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by TeagueRrapZ, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeagueRrapZ

TeagueRrapZ Thread Starter

Ok, so im new here so hey everybody..

to the point: my laptop is "stuttering"/lagging/skipping.
    whatever you wanna call it its doing it.
    my video/music/and cursor skip every second for a splt second it starts on start-up and dont stop til i turn my laptop off. it happens in a pattern its not random, ive done checked my drivers, spyware, and m RAM is good.. so can someone please help me? ***could it be because my battery wont hold a charger? so it has to be hooked up to the charger at ALL times or it dies Example: is the charger not got the "juice" to run the laptop by itself so it studders/skips..*** i dont know if this has anything to do with my problem but i ran "event viewer" and found this : The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    Cdrom
    Imapi
    redbook

PLEASE HELP

2. TeagueRrapZ

**(DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL HELP..)***

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2250 @ 1.73GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 502 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family, 224 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 39723 MB, Free - 23484 MB; D: Total - 12684 MB, Free - 3633 MB;

3. TeagueRrapZ

Sorry, wrong forum im windows XP

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!