1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wholesale Suppliers? (Ebay)

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Wheely34, Jan 15, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. Wheely34

Wheely34 Thread Starter

I've been on ebay for a couple months, selling belongings I just dont use. But the garage is almost empty. I want to continue making money on ebay. I'm guessing I buy things at wholesale price and sell them on ebay to make a profit. Am I right? And also, what is a good wholesale website(s), or do I want to actually go to a wholesale store? Thanks.

I know I probably sound ignorant on this subject (well...cause I actually am), so bare with me.

2. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

What kind of things did you sell already?

3. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

Here is a link to Barnes and Noble University....they offer free classes...one class in the Life Improvement section of Browse All Classes is called eBay the Smart Way,,,,I took this class 3 years ago and have been selling ever since....I retake it from time to time as eBay changes.
    There is a lot of good stuff shared in the class.

http://university.barnesandnoble.com/

4. Wheely34

Wheely34 Thread Starter

i've sold a variety of things in all different categories. i would like to get into selling consumer electronics like mp3 players, blah blah blah. i think there is nice $ to me made cause those damn ipods are so popular. i got a nano and the thing is just great.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/434470

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice