Why a MM Task error message when I visit this site?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BigDaveinNJ

There is one particular site that I visit on the internet... and it is kind of GRAPHICS INTENSIVE.... and whenever I visit it my computer will kind of FREEZE up and then there will be an error message with something about MM Task... and asking me whether to ignore it or not.

What is this all about? Is the site doing it.... or my PC? Because it only happens on this one site.

Thanks in advance

DAVID

Not much of an answer but the site in question is trying to load a video or audio file that your machine can't handle. Unsure as to which specific file type it is unless your error message indicates it.

Yea sounds like my old PC. A 2 MB video card was not up doing the job on some sites.
But I did not get a MM error but had to do a CAD to close down Netscape.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online