why am I blocked from message boards?

lololu

I beleive I know who was responsible for this..My question is ,is this leagle to do I did nothing wrong...I am disabled and a moderato from PRO-Health got mad at me because I posted a post on the board saying why I was no longer going to be @ that site.I was accused unjustly for making fun of some trying to post the modirator privatly,I realize another womwn & I were friends I we kidded each other,never out of context.I said on the post to mod that she was accussing me of something I did not do,and she could have at least signrd the e-mail.Never would I dream of making fun of anyone esp sufferering as I di from depression,I know how much pain that causes someone, and it is something I have felt.They erased the messages..So many people were returing to board and so were new ones..messages sent by myself and others were never in voliation of a law.now I can no longer seek help because they have put a system to lock me out of any posting for help on discussion board.My lawyer said this is discremitory and he would advise action if the proble is not resolved.And it is agaist the constitution,and my right as a american citizen.Is there anyway to resolve this action?and spying on my computer and blocking me from help? thank you wuzzy :( :(

well if i was at the right pro-health site which did have chat and msg boards it looks to be owned by a rich carson, and if it is - not sure, wasn't clear - it is just like this place, where mike makes the rules and as owner can say who and can't use this site, now about this spying on your computer thing they may have just blocked your IP addy, and all of this is perfectly legal. your next step would be to e-mail the site owner and plead your case - in clearer wording than you just used, i might add - you may get a reprive or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online