Why are you guys so mean to teenagers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

useeman

Banned
because to me this seems like a very big issue to have such a popular and acclaimed community discriminating and giving a hard time to teenagers, I hope you see that too...this has been going on for a long time and just now a well established member has seen this going on so perhaps now it'll be resolved or maybe not...I seriously hope it will though as this issue may be causing many members not to post as much as they may otherwise do and it's just not a good thing at all for a acclaimed and popular forum to be doing (n) :(

As am I, of course yesterday was the first time I had posted in months, so things may have changed. There's always people who don't like those younger than them.

I like how one person gets snaped at and then we get one guy saying ¨an entire community is being oppressed!¨

Get off it. I admit that brenden should have not been treated that way but it is obvious that teenagers are not being singled out here :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!

Ya Goof!

EDIT>
I just did a search for Hexstar, never was a member. Even if he was you are talking about 2 out of 200980 members. Hardly targeting teens.

omega... who's the goof? i think both posts qualify :D

useeman... are you serious? are you searching for posts of immature people?

hex was blocked because he was annoying and broke forum rules and again and again and AGAIN made new usernames and posted... using him, you have completely lost your argument....

why the heck are you so <CWLMST> concerned about how teenagers are treated? you've made 5 posts, all about this subject (and all containing the :( (n) , too :D )

why are you on this crusade? it really is irrelevant. i know first hand that brendan is a rebel... so am i. search any thread titled bittorrent

do you hear me, mods? BIIIIIIIIIITTTTORRRENT!!! :D :D :D
</CWLMST>

:D couldn't resist... your signature was staring me down ;)

useeman

Banned
how did he break the forum rules? I don't see any evidence of such...

useeman

Banned
Lets see...things I hear he did wrong:

1) Posted a game thread in Random in which he was ridiculed by many of the members who made fun of him and the game thread

2) Posted threads in general in Random in which case once again he was ridiculed just for being a teenager

3) Posting suggestions, all of which were always rejected and he often once again got ridiculed

useeman said:
thread by him: http://forums.techguy.org:80/random-discussion/137539-funky-charecters-game-u-ae.html why so mean to him??? he didn't do anything that justifies the teasing and overall abuse he was subjected to here and the way you treated him certainly doesn't reflect well on this community :( (n)
i think this is hex!!!

why else would he be so <CWLMST> as to bring up a thread that i cant see any teasing or 'abuse' whatsoever... if posting were a religion, you'd be a radical ;)

(n) :( (n) :(

I have useeman ignored. I also reported him to the mods, no need for him to spam our boards over something so irrelevant.

BTW, Good use of <CWLMST> :cool: :D

just a final thought, that ONE THREAD he did nothing wrong... it is a CUMULATIVE EFFECT of him breaking the rules and re-signing up that got him banned.

i have also reported you... you have yet to make a relevant post on this board.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online