Why ask why

BTex

On the way home I heard on the radio that 16 nations are onboard with the US on the Iraq subject 3 against

Why do we let the minorty have such a loud voice?

Also that we have support from 40 other nations. :confused: :confused: :confused:

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
With all due respect to you and your question, do we really need another thread on this issue? I just counted 10 threads concerning the US/Iraq on the first Random page alone. Enough already!:(

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Please don't take offence Btex- you have the right to start the thread- I'm just feeling overwhelmed with it all and need a rest from trying to solve the troubles of the world! ;) :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Well move on over Jim and shake off those strawberries....I'll solve them for ya! :D Btex....you wanna join my posse! :) Take care. angel

BTex

No offense that was a poor analagy for what question i was trying to ask.. Lets just let this baby roll right off the bottom of the page:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online