1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why ask why

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by BTex, Feb 11, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. BTex

BTex Thread Starter

On the way home I heard on the radio that 16 nations are onboard with the US on the Iraq subject 3 against

Why do we let the minorty have such a loud voice?

Also that we have support from 40 other nations. :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    With all due respect to you and your question, do we really need another thread on this issue? I just counted 10 threads concerning the US/Iraq on the first Random page alone. Enough already!:(

3. BTex

BTex Thread Starter

not a problem have it deleted

4. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Please don't take offence Btex- you have the right to start the thread- I'm just feeling overwhelmed with it all and need a rest from trying to solve the troubles of the world! ;) :)

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Well move on over Jim and shake off those strawberries....I'll solve them for ya! :D Btex....you wanna join my posse! :) Take care. angel

6. BTex

BTex Thread Starter

No offense that was a poor analagy for what question i was trying to ask.. Lets just let this baby roll right off the bottom of the page:)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118311

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice