why can i hear myself talk in my mic?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nealan

The title says it, why can i hear myself talk in my mic?

I came home and it was just like this and iv tried everything and i just can't fix it. I'm running on win7 btw.

Thank you!

nealan

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2046 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 296282 MB, Free - 179672 MB; D: Total - 8958 MB, Free - 8874 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., Leonite2, 6.00, MS1C79R62502676
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Click on your Start button, then click All programs, then Accessories, then click System tools, then System restore and go from there.

Then select Different Restore point and select the date you want.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online