1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why can't I get an answer?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by treasuredphotos, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treasuredphotos

treasuredphotos Thread Starter

I cannot get rules in Outlook to work automatically. I cannot get anyone to tell me why they will not work automatically. When it used to work, In Windows XP, I could see my message come into the IN box then it would move to the box it was supposed to go to. Now it will only do it when I tell it to do it manually. I am positive the rules work with the Outlook Connector, but I had to do an upgrade to a new version of Outlook Connector with Outlook 2003, after the upgrade the rules and reminders I had stop working. I uninstalled Outlook 2003 and installed 2007, then made new rules, they will not work. I even bought a new laptop with Windows 7 I installed Outlook 2007 made new rules, they still will not work. Isn’t there someone that can answer my question.

2. pip22

pip22

3. treasuredphotos

treasuredphotos Thread Starter

Thank you for your reply. I have already tried everything in your suggestion. I even have a new laptop that is a Windows 7 operating system. I did a new install of Outlook 2007 and made new rules they will not work on this machine either

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974058

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice