1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why did my computer show another unknown login user?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by gish89, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gish89

gish89 Thread Starter

Jul 10, 2012
    Hello, i am new to this site. I need some advice. today i was watching some tv shoes adn then decided to watch youtube and facebook on firefox. Then my computer started to crash. it began to install sonicdvd.exe so i opened up task manager. when i went to processes it showed an unknown user called Rightwing. ive never set up or used that user name before. however earlier today i was scanning paperwork into adobe so on the scanner to asked if i wanted to send the data to General Use(coreduo), which is my username for windows, or send it to local USB or send it to Rightwing(coreduo). my wifi is secured and it's a complicated random password and there are only 2 laptops in the house and the other is not known as rightwing(coreduo). so i rebooted the computer and it's fine now no glitches so far. but does anyone have an explanation? Thanks
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1060464