1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

'why did my pc restart' Windows 10 message

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Charlie.Cousens, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie.Cousens

Charlie.Cousens Thread Starter

Hi,

Just got given am ALIENWARE X51 R2 by my uncle who upgraded to another computer. I decided to do a factory reset not saving any of the files. The computer had windows 10 installed. I reset the computer and when I try to turn it on, I put in my time location ect and when I click next it says 'just a minute' and proceeds for roughly 10 minutes until it restarts the whole computer back to the time and location screen. I click next again and it says 'why did my pc restart' if you have any solution please le lt me know

Thanks in advance

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice