why do I need to reboot x 3???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rborillo

Everytime I need to use the computer, I need to reboot it almost like 3 times before it kicks in...I even have to unplug the cord, and plug it in a couple of times, any ideas what's wrong?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Well, with the wealth of information you provided, I can only hazard a guess that the P/S may be dying, but it's pretty hard to say.

P/S means power supply because I can tell you are not computer literate by the way you described the problem.

How does your computer look when it doesn't "kick in"? Do you see information on the screen? Are the computer fans going? Is your monitor securely plugged into the video port? Is the light on the front of your monitor lit up? Is it green or orange? Is the power light on the front of your computer lit up?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online