1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why doesn't my webcam work with windows live messenger anymore?:(

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Mysteryemz, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysteryemz

Mysteryemz Thread Starter

Hi i posted about this before and I didn't get any help or advice. I have a Logitech Quickcam Express/go. It works fine taking pictures and video record and also with other programs like Skype. It was working fine with windows live messenger as well but now it doesn't! It seems like i have a problem with my windows live messenger but i am not sure! Because none of my contacts can put their cam on either! When ever I try to connect it cuts off and my contacts tell me they just see a white screen! I checked my audio and video settings and it seems fine. I also tried re installing my webcam to my computer as well as changing the plug in! Please help me on this. Thanks :(

2. nuaeman

nuaeman

That only a problem on the setting mode. If its can work fine with skype I think for sure Yahoo Messenger also can. Have you already check YM setting?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!