Why don't you guys use chat anymore?

dsluser

Banned
I've heard chat use to be used alot, you could always find someone in it. But now there's barly anyone using it, what happened? Why don't you people get back in chat and start using it alot again? :p :D (y)

i didnt even know there was ever chat here. I thought it only was available when the forums were down

dsluser: can u change the font?

CyBerAliEn: Excuse me... "you can only enter under your username"... if your not logged in, you can't access the chat, and if you do, you come in as like "Guest" or such.

CyBerAliEn: Font can't be changed.

dsluser: aww, I wanted to use windings lol

CyBerAliEn: Both of you should spread word to get people in chat... but knowing you Hex, take it easy.

CyBerAliEn: ... and thus the reason why the font can't be changed.

dsluser: lol, http://forums.techguy.org/t217886.html
Go figure! :rolleyes:

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Ahhhh....starting the new round of threads again eh Hex! :eek: :D

angelize56

Hex has had so many usernames here I can't remember them all! :eek: :D I remember this one because my son addressed him as dsloser somewhere in here for making teens look bad!

How are you CA??? :)

Angel:

LOL... Hex has already been banned again. :rolleyes:

Pretty good. Perhaps you should join up in chat?

angelize56

:eek: I didn't even notice his account was disabled until you said so! :D Kid never learns I guess!!! :)

Headed back to bed here in a few! Today is visiting nurse and OT day! *yawn* :)

Izme

Stephen
Dang it Hex

you are giving us banned members a bad name :eek: :D

><">

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
For anyone interested: As nice as I am in letting banned members come back (howdy, izme!), Hex has to continue to take advantage of me. This time he's been giving out links to download warez (illegal software) via the chat room, even though he knows it's against the rules. I've emailed him and let him know that this is a temporary ban if he's willing to play by the rules in the future. Maybe I'm too generous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online