Why hello there!

XanderB

My name is Alex, I am an IT guy working for a company here in Orlando, FL. I run a network with about 40+ users. When I am not at work during the day I go to school at night to work on earning more certifications (I currently have my A+ and Network+). When I pass my CCNA and MCSE I plan on either earning my Bachelor's in Computer Science or continuing further down the certification path.

I am 23 and happily engaged to my girlfriend Kathryn. I enjoy movies, reading, gaming (which I sadly don't have time for anymore), and other random hobbies.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi there,

Nice to see I wasn't the only one to introduce myself instead of just jumping right in. Haha. Nice to have you on board!

XanderB

Thanks for the welcome Specs! I look forward to our future forum adventures! Heheheh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online