1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why is Facebook Always Remembering my Log in Email?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jack1000, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack1000

Jack1000 Thread Starter

I have the latest version of Firefox on Windows 10,

Is there anyway that I can force Facebook to not remember my email login? I have to sign out of Facebook every time. If I do not sign out and close the browser, my email is still waiting for me in the "Email or Phone" field. What I want to be able to do is be forced to type in my login email and password every time that I visit Facebook. When I close the browser, I want to see a blank "Email or Phone" and "Password" form field when I come back to the page for security reasons:

1.) I have tried saying "Never remember" this log in when clearing the Facebook website from the list of Firefox's stored websites.

2.) I have tried going through my stored sites and using the Block command in Firefox to prevent any automated login data from showing.

3.) I DO NOT WANT to clear all my cookies and cache. I am happy with remembering log in information for other sites I have saved, just Facebook's form fields I want to enter my email and password manually every time.

Is there anyway to do this? Or do I have to log out of Facebook every time or use Private Browsing if I really want both the email and password to be manually entered each time?

Satch

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    You can just delete the history of your facebook manually without deleting the others. I am not sure if it may work for you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1189780

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice