1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why is my PC loadin Beta version XP???

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Parisian, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Parisian

Parisian Thread Starter

Ok so here's the ques..

Wen i got my pc loaded it had normal XP!! but then i uploaded my IE to 8Beta vr!!
    N den i dunno y it strtd givin probs like sumbody tryin to brk firewall n sendin private info..
    So now i tried reloadin it..n wen it gets loaded it shows XP beta ver???Y??? n it gives some sort of errors..n all...n it has a site given on desktop sayin report a XP SP2 bug!!!
    Im tryin to save my D,E,F drives..n reloadin C..???
    Does it need a hard format???
    Coz i just dun want ne thing BEta in my PC..
    its very annoying..PLZ help me....
    I need Serious HElp..plz...
    thnx...
    waitin for ur replies!!!
    plllzzzz help im seriously tired of tryin it!!!:(:(

2. mt2002

mt2002

Can you please edit your post with proper words? Its a little hard to read. ie, dont use "tryin", "thnx", "waitin", "ur", "brk", et al... no 1337 speak or internet slang.

Also, can you describe your problem a little more? More specifically, this does not tell us anything:

What errors do you get? When do you get them? How do you know its beta version?

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    I'm also having a difficult time understanding what you're saying.

From what I can understand out of your gibberish, your computer has Windows XP, and you've installed version 8 Beta 2 of Internet Explorer, and now you're having problems?

If that's what you did, go into C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst, then double-click spuninst.exe to start the uninstall process of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 and allow your computer to revert back to Internet Explorer 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------

4. RootbeaR

RootbeaR

duz yer ip chrg by bt?

5. Elvandil

Elvandil

;)

gud ?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!