1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

why some Americans say this??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by zergpc208, Jan 15, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

Anyone know why some Americans say that Mexicans and Cubans are taking all the jobs??

Or buying up every thing:eek:

What are they buying .When you bring in immigrants do you not divide them with all your city and town in the US.So one city does not get hit very hard ..

If the immigrants are coming in faster than the industry do you not relocate them to other city.That way everyone has a job?

2. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Probably because they will work for less and also perform work that many Americans feel are beneath their dignities( meaning some Americans are becoming lazy )

Never heard that about Mexicans or Cubans, immigrant or otherwise.

Sorta like....herd them like cattle? :D
    Trust me....not going to happen ;)

Of course, with the New World Order of the Neocon and George Bush....who really knows? :)

3. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

.... Like California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico are quickly becoming Northern Mexico again?..

We can't "herd them", you know what kind of legal stink that would cause? Telling a group where they can and can't live?... ( yes in a small way it happens all the time, but to grab one group.... ) An most come in without registering at all, so how do you find them? Let alone ask if they wouldn't mind moving to Montana or some place..

The only group , I've ever heard is buying everything, is the Jews...
    With their history, I say good for them..

Not all but most, (as told) Mexicans will work for less. That will cut many Americans out of the loop.. Many Will live in... What most see as poor and run down houses, to go with the less pay. Many have large families, that can also help make up for the cheaper life style..

Yes Americans, (and others) have gotten lazy.. Though you can see we are constantly shown "Bigger, Better".. And we need it.. But can't afford it.
    Couples with 2 incomes, and they are still considered poor.. No one saves, or cuts back..
    America is spend spend, pay whenever.. If not who cares, just start over..

Just as I've heard.. I have no personal complaint with any group/race.. I know many different ones that are real nice..

Maybe we should invade Canada.... That will add more room.. :D

4. i hate ram

i hate ram

5. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

Woh... Good thing it's a link. That page is full of (CWLMST).... :D

Yeh, It up to the company to hire legaly.. Heck, if they don't they can be sued for breaking the law...

It all comes down to money anyway.. Who will work for the least?..
    Doesn't matter to the company that you may not be able to live on that..

Ah well, maybe this is headed for Civ Debate.. :D

6. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

Canada in the old days did this .It was so one city was not drain.And anyone age 45 and up could not come to Canada no old people.Now most of the immigrants go to Toronto or vancouver..And well they grow very fast other city is very slow:( .

Also if you a immigrant you can sponsor your family and they can come to Canada even if they are old.

Many cab drivers are indian or Hispanic same as pizza places.Some one said some of the farms in California the Mecicons are buying and getting other Mecicons working for little money.

Becuse many Americans do not want to work at a fast food place for little money .But immigrant will well those Americans are on welfare.Well Mexicans will work harder and longer for little pay.

Its funny in downtown Toronto the immigrant will live in run down houses well the other immigrants that are not poor or save money live in big homes with 5 or 10 people per- house.I'm sure its like that in the US..

Well could be that every one loves Los angeles and Miami so much that all the immigrants go to Los angeles or Miami .

Me being Canadian well Los Angeles and Miami is best city in the world .And if I would move to the US well I would live in Los Angeles or Miami.Lost Vegas is nice.

7. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

You also have to understand landlords exploit immigrants by increasing rent and not doing work on the building .Some building leak water or have heating or electrical problems becuse the landlord dos not do any thing.

Or some building need a paint job or have to fix holes in the building ..Some building water is not good becuse the pipes are not good in the building ..Or they have weeds or tall grass..

Again landlords do nothing but increasing the rent ..Many have taken this problem to city hall .And the city hall has talk about landlords laws but everyone knows that if the city goes down hard many will be sleeping on the street becuse of the high rent..So many say better this than on the street.

Many people on warfare are so poor you will see 5 or 10 per-house.. It is said how landlords exploit immigrants ..

But after 10 years many immigrants do better than born citizens.Becuse they worker harder and longer for little pay.

8. firestormer

firestormer

imigrants coming into the county means a high population.

A high population means a greater demand for services, shops, transport ect

A greater demand for services means bussinesses can sell at high prices
    This means greater revenue

This means bussiness expand to meat the demand and to make more money

This means that new jobs are created.

And hence the original statement is just an excuse for people who flunked high school to explain why they havnt got a job.

SOLVED

9. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

Do to many of the city in the Toronto area they have cap on how many homes can be build in year so the service and industry can keep up.Has they got greedy and build like bad.But it is never enough.

In some city in 4 years they got a population increase over 100,000:eek:

Most Americans or Canadians do not want to work at a fast food place but be on welfare.Well Mexicans will work harder and longer for little pay.

Blame the conservatives for why Toronto has crime ,homeless,low icome,poor and drop outs.This was not the case when the NDP was in with the many social programs.Many homeless was in gooverment housing they got the support and service.

And grade 13 and the conservatives that thought it would be cool thing to feed more homework more work to student more pressure to save money.And look it back fired and now they want to pass law you cannot drop out at age 16..

Look at the Hospital the long wait times when the NDP was in very fast service and good service at the Hospital ..Look at many of the families that have hard time putting food on the table or having a roof over them..

Also the conservatives that cut some of the welfare programs it back fired many are on the street or in crime.Others are in house will 5 or 10 people on welfare becuse lack of affordable housing get use to see more run down house and 5 or 10 people per-house becuse of the lack of affordable housing.

10. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

Canada is in major short of imigrants with are out of control old population.And many Canadians that are 65 and do not want to work .Who is going fill in the jobs will all those old Canadians that are not working.

And the goverment paying those old people that do not want to work will be drain on service so you need imigrants to start working and paying taxes.

There has mean talk of law saying you have to be 70 before the goverment will pay you but the right wing goverment will never go for it.

We bring in imigrants every day but it is never enough and are old population is still out of conntrol.

And many are getting 65 and up who is going fill in the jobs..

11. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

So the the great promise land of Canada is going broke huh?.. :rolleyes:
    To much free health for the old and not enough young to pay for it... (he he)...

See, Their old and weak!! America Invade Now!!! :D

Yeh, well America also has that fear in a way.. All the "Baby Boomer" generation, will really "tax" our system when they retire too.. So they say.

You mean Mexicans?... Yes I'm sure some have been here long enough to do that..
    It's fine if they want to be here, start a good life and own stuff.. Sad that they would take advantage of their own people..

Many ilegals, will sent their money back to Mexico, and that is a drain on the U.S. How many? I don't know.. :confused:

You need to get out more.. :D LOL...
    If you like the big city and lots of people then yeh, I guess.. The cost of living is quite high in LA, and Miami.. (I think) Not sure about Las Vegas..
    My cousin lives in LA... I could ask him some time how things are there..

12. f1_champ

f1_champ Banned

For all those people saying "US should invade canada", you might like this dumb website http://invadecanada.us/

13. f1_champ

f1_champ Banned

I'm not a conservative fan myself, but why blame conservatives for what you said above? To the best of my knowledge Toronto area is as "Liberal Red" as it gets. Hospital wait times are same for everyone, whether you are poor and homeless or a rich millionaire. And what do you define as " the NDP time"?

14. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

Cuz Yanks hate immigrants. Anybody who tells you different is lying.

Take it from an immigrant. I'm a 'dumb Polack' who is simultaneously taking the jobs from Yanks who are apparently smarter than I am(since they aren't 'dumb Polacks') while buying up all the real estate and businesses along with my Indian co-immigrants, and milking the system.

certain Yanks - regardless of their political affiliation - seem to have the idea that all immigrants are bad. Illegals are bad for obvious reasons, and legals are bad because, if you listen to some of these yanks, we get all sorts of free stuff from the government.

Where's mine? Where do I go to collect my free house and car?

Yanks make me feel like GWB - apparently he's smart enough to control the weather and plot all sorts of evil schemes while at the same time being too dumb to tie his own shoelaces - if you listen to certain posters on this forum.

I submit to you that the main reason 80 % of Yanks, regardless of political affiliation(although isn't it strange that democrats would feel this way - all illegals that take the risk of illegally voting end up voting for democrats), support stopping illegal immigration isn't logic, it's ethnocentrism/hatred of all immigrants.

15. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

Well I like big city life !!But big city have problems too.

I'm saying wait times was very low when the NDP party was in we took this kid to the Hospital for falling of a bicycle.We waited under 30 minutes in the ER room.

We need more younger people in Canada.With SARS and all that does not help .Many people all over world come here on vacation.

If the US does well Canada does well, now if the US does bad than the Canada does bad..

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/434226

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice