1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why some of us need two jobs

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Bush Lady, Sep 21, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Bush Lady

Bush Lady Thread Starter

There is a nice little loop hole up here for those that are on welfare. This so good that I had to pass it on. The first thing I want to say is that the social workers do not make house calls anymore because there was someone raped and the government stopped the practice. If someone on welfare lives on the outskirts in a small town. It doesn't have any services the welfare is almost double, that of what it would be in a bigger city with bus services. All this person has to do is after living in this town for a few years keep the mail box in the little town and move to the city. This person then has somewere for his mail to go. For income tax he has a fake landlord and writes fake rent receipt.
    Now he just needs a vehicle to get to his meetings in this town. I didn't mention that his landlord has to, not want to give out his phone number in order for this to work.
    Having all this in place he can move in with someone in the big city and remember what I said before the social workers do no make housecalls. and this person does have a 'address' in this small town. These two people can share the living expences. They even may be both on welfare.

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I don't find your advice amusing! :rolleyes:

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

This might actually fall under a Category IV Offense in TSG Rules, even though not computer related:

Other Illegal Activities - As you might expect, we don't want anything illegal going on here.

I'd say your "advice" might cause someone to do something "illegal". :rolleyes:

4. Infidel_Kastro

Infidel_Kastro

Angel,
    Don't worry about it, he lives in Canada, not our tax $$.

5. Gibble

Gibble

Angel, he wasn't giving advice...he was saying some of us have to work two jobs because the taxes we pay to support people who cheat the system in this manner don't leave us with enough expendable income.

6. deh

deh

I am not sure angel but I think he is in his own way claiming disgust of this action thus the title "Why some of us have to work 2 jobs", "us" is implying that he is part of that crowd and "working 2 jobs", well working 2 jobs would pi$$ anyone off especially if they felt it was because people were cheating the system.

So i think they are mad and in thier own way feel they are "exposing" fraud versus showing someone how to do it.

7. Bush Lady

Bush Lady Thread Starter

This is exactly what I am saying

8. THoey

THoey

I reported this thread about 30 minutes ago. I don't think it is in TSG's or Mike's best interest to have threads offering suggested ways to cheat a government.

9. Gibble

Gibble

:rolleyes: Dear god guys...everybody knows how this is possible in Canada...he's complaining about the practice, not endorsing it!

10. THoey

THoey

After further review, I understand what Gibble and Deh were trying to say. I still don't think explaining all the steps out is good for the site, but that will be up to a Mod. I mean, we talk about WMD's all the time, but we don't give the steps to create one...

11. THoey

THoey

But Gibble, the way it's worded, it is like he is passing on good advice:

12. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Give Skivvywaver chili and beer. There is a WMD. Uh Oh, I just gave instructions.:D

13. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

It used to be in the states if you had kids you never had to work. All you had to do was not get married and have 6-8 kids. It was a pretty decent income and nobody had to work. Just shack up and keep having kids. I think I would rather work though after having kids for the last 20 years. I would get a job just to get out of the house.:)

14. deh

deh

In the states, Welfare laws are mainly regulated on a state level. So things such as eligibility differ from state to state. I know in my state (NJ) from what I heard used to be something like way you say skivvy however years ago our old governor (Whitman) passed a law that you could only be compensated welfare payments for no more than 2 children.

15. Bush Lady

Bush Lady Thread Starter

And all it takes is for a social worker to get rapped. That can create a big loop hole.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice