Why< Why< Why< Why

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kisota

Can someone tell me why, when I start to burn a DVD, it gets about 12% and then won't go on with the burning. I don't know how many Blank DVD's I have Wasted.

Thanks Kisota

cwwozniak

Chuck
Why, Why, Why, Why not give us some details?

Burning software being used?
Operating system?
Burning a movie DVD or a Data DVD?

Guyzer

Guy
Why< Why< Why< Why did you post this in the photography section?

buck52

Banned
ferrija1 said:
Try burning at a lower speed.
why why why did you not let this die the way it should have... jeepers creepers... :rolleyes: ... the mentality, around here, is nothing short of amazing sometimes

buck52 said:
why why why did you not let this die the way it should have... jeepers creepers... :rolleyes: ... the mentality, around here, is nothing short of amazing sometimes
'Jeas buck. Just trying to help.

buck52

Banned
Armiris said:
Don't DVD's count as digital imaging? If not, please correct me.
No... there is a clear cut forum for that sort of stuff... Multimedia

I asked that this thread be moved but the Mods must be sleeping or busy... there are only five of them on at he moment

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online