Wi Fi is hacked into

Warhol

Hello, I need some help. When I log on to the Wi-Fi connection that I share numerous people log on at the same time and are able to view exactly what I am doing. This has been going on for some time now and I am not in a position to upgrade to anything. What can I do to prevent this from happening.

Unless you are router and network owner there is not much you can do to prevent others from spying on you, except to use HTTPS and protect against HTTPS spoofing

Tor browser may also help you to hide your activity.

Warhol

Unless you are router and network owner there is not much you can do to prevent others from spying on you, except to use HTTPS and protect against HTTPS spoofing

Tor browser may also help you to hide your activity.
But it's not free.What do you recommend for Android that's free?

Warhol

Did installing tor browser help fix it
I did not have enough space to download. Seeing that the Wi-Fi connection that I share is hacked into and everything that I do is not private I 've been having issues with the connection for about 2 1/2 years. It's a mess of a situation.

Try using a VPN or contacting your WiFi provider. The best course of action is changing your WiFi password and all info and if that doesn't solve it call your WiFi provider and if they can't do anything or give you advice that works then you gotta switch your WiFi and I would recommend switching providers if they can't even do anything about that.

Warhol

It's a mess of a situation.Even though I change passwords the hackers can actually access my info and see what I do online, nothing is private. As soon as I log on numerous people log on at the same time and are able to see exactly what I am doing and changing the provider is not going to help.

who is the owner of WI-FI to which you connect and how do you know somebody is spying on you?

It's a mess of a situation.Even though I change passwords the hackers can actually access my info and see what I do online, nothing is private. As soon as I log on numerous people log on at the same time and are able to see exactly what I am doing and changing the provider is not going to help.
No changing the provider will do lots. Also get a new router in case they are doing it through hacking your router or implemented malware to always have access to your router which gives them info and can auto sign in whenever a new device is connected which is the only way I can think of how they can log on at exactly the same time every time so get a new router and change all that info before and after you get the new one and I recommend throwing out the old one

Couriant

James
Hello, I need some help. When I log on to the Wi-Fi connection that I share numerous people log on at the same time and are able to view exactly what I am doing. This has been going on for some time now and I am not in a position to upgrade to anything. What can I do to prevent this from happening.
Where are you seeing this exactly?

Warhol

No changing the provider will do lots. Also get a new router in case they are doing it through hacking your router or implemented malware to always have access to your router which gives them info and can auto sign in whenever a new device is connected which is the only way I can think of how they can log on at exactly the same time every time so get a new router and change all that info before and after you get the new one and I recommend throwing out the old one
the whole story with the wi fi is a complicated one and I really cannot upgrade now. It's a big problem for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online