1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wi-fi

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by NATTY BONGO, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. NATTY BONGO

NATTY BONGO Thread Starter

Hi. I just purchase a Tablet-pc android 2.2. I would like to attach it to my verizon wireless modem so that i can use the wi-fi. Secondly, I bought a 16gb microsd to up grade the tablet fron 4gb. How do I remove the 4gb to insert the 16gb?.
    Thanks.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You can't find the settings option to connect to a wireless network? And you can't find the SD memory card slot? We can't help without any information.

I'm guessing you bought a cheap no-name tablet since those are the only ones still running 2.2. That means the Android interface is unique to that device, and you'll probably be disappointed overall.

As for the SD card, are you sure it has a removable 4GB card? Are you sure it supports a 16GB card?

3. NATTY BONGO

DoubleHelix thanks for your reply. I bought it from a Hong Kong internet electronic store- mostbuying.com- id# MID 70009. Let me know if that help and if it is a poor choice.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If you don't have any documentation for it, and you can't find any, then I certainly can't help you.

Since you didn't even provide a brand name, it's a no-name cheap tablet as I suspected. Don't make assumptions about storage capabilities.

5. NATTY BONGO

Sorry to be taking up your time Helix. It's --ebestshop4u--- mid 70009. Is this an ok product?. Need it just for internet purposes on the road especially in Europe. The company is out of Hong Kong.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You're asking people here to tell you how to use a device you don't have make and model information for that could lead us to a manual which you could find in exactly the same way. I don't know what kind of help you expect us to be able to provide.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027561

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice