1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Widnows cannon confirm registration

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by kamikazi1231, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamikazi1231

kamikazi1231 Thread Starter

So here's what happened. I was using my computer, signed off to switch users. And when I tried to get back in I get an error message. "Windows cannot confirm that windows is registered on your system. Windows must register before you can sign on." That's not word for word because im not near my computer and am using a different one. But basically if I try to register online it cannot connect. Please help me. I was using it, signed off, and then a few seconds later I can't sign on. Id prefer to not have to call to register because I know something is wrong. I've been using this computer with this Windows XP Home Edition for years and ive never encountered anything like this. Also there was no error code or number associated with the message at all. Just words.

Thankyou for any help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541404

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice