Widows Vista Printing from Word XP using HP Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

freiadog

Hello I have a new windows vista PC which I have installed Office XP. I have a HP f380 printer and I have downloaded the drivers from HP and installed them.
I can print from Excel and Powerpoint but I get an error when I try and print from Word. Does anyone have an idea of how I can fix this.
Word lets me select the HP F380 from the drop down but when I hit the OK in the print screen I get an error message that says that I need to reinstall the driver.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online