1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

widows7ultimate got me going nuts

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by terrythediscoman, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrythediscoman

terrythediscoman Thread Starter

help help my comp said a programme was not shut down when it restarted then my wireless mouse would not move so i plugged a wired mouse and keyboard in started windows in safe mode this seemed to work after a few times it reconised the wireless keyboard and mouse later on i switched my pc on and it wont reconise them again but it reconises the wired ones any ideas anyone its driving me nuts

2. lastrachris

lastrachris

This happens to me too. When this happens, is it right after a forced shut down? Or does it happen no matter what? When it says that try to restart the computer like normal with the button though. Instead of safe mode just try running it like normal.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975025

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice