Wierd characters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fatjokes_jordan

I bought my laptop second hand and it had a BIOS password on it. I eventually found the password but I can't type it because some of the characters are really wierd (see pic). So long story short, i need to know how to enter these into the BIOS password area.

P.S. Is it me or are you only supposed to see ******* for the password box as in the number of * don't increase and they are there at the beginning. I have a Peonix 1 bios

You should take the laptop back and get your money back. This is kind of a touchy subject in tech forums as laptops with BIOS passwords are usually stolen.

fatjokes_jordan

Is there anything else i can do? I bought the laptop at Future Shop (Trusted company) and am not sure if I still have the reciept

Something new for my knowledge. HEHEHE.. i never heard this kind of problem before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts