1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WiFi Adapter not listing available Wireless networks

Discussion in 'Networking' started by pradhan, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pradhan

pradhan Thread Starter

Greetings,
    I recently reloaded afresh Window XP PRO on my Gateway notebook (it originally had XP Home loaded) using drivers listed on the Gateway site. Everything, ie, all drivers appear to have loaded correctly including my Broadcom 802.11g Wireless Network Adapter. It shows that it is working and enabled, but no wireless networks appear as available for connection. I have tried this in various locations with various broadcasters, but no network ever shows up.

Any clues as to how to enable this feature? Did I miss something?

Thanks for any help,
    Pradhan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/735220

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice