1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wifi driver help?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by serenityjag, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenityjag

serenityjag Thread Starter

Im unsure where to post this on the site but im in need of some help. I recently swiped my laptop due to being slow which helped alot, the only problem is when swiping my laptop it seemed to have removed my wifi. I have a button on laptop which gives me the option of turning my wifi on or off. If my wifi is on the button is blue but if its on the button is orange. The button is staying orange and i cant pick up any wifi. I have checked my whole system and cant find anything. I have tried to find the driver but when it comes to finding the driver i have no idea what im downloading. Is it possible anyone could find the link for the wifi driver for me from HP? My laptop is HP Pavilion G6 1334sa

thank you

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    If you wiped, not swiped, your computer then you need to reinstall all the drivers and software to restore the full functionality of it. HP has drivers for all their products on their website, you can find you specific model here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...3&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5244228

Install all the drivers & software listed on the website, you do need ALL of them not just the wireless driver and the Quick Launch that will address the issue you are asking about.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice