1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wifi help

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Faisalmukhtarch, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faisalmukhtarch

Faisalmukhtarch Thread Starter

Hi guys, i am using windows 8 for long time almost after its release but never had any problem. Few hours ago i tried to create an ad hoc to make my laptop a hotspot everything went fine. I was able to create a ad hoc but there was no connectivity on the other laptop so i deleted the pc and put it on sleep, when i turned it back on i was unable to connect to any wifi. My laptop search all the wifi but when i puta right password or wrong it doesn't matter it just wait at verifying and connecting and then give me an error. Unable to connect on the network. Please help me out guys. Thanks
    I tried some dos commands and i think the ad hoc is still not deleted. I cant see that with other adapters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. drmacpccom

drmacpccom

You should try to remove the network from your computer, and re-add the network for your computer, this may work to allow you to re-enter your password. Also, ensure your password is correct by logging into your router to see if your password is matching to the one you are entering. Most times we make this mistake and the computer will not accept a wrong password for the network and configure correctly. I hope this helps.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088879

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice