Wifi network selection disabled association rejection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

henrymapper

What should I do? If I'm trying to connect in my Xiaomi, it says just saved or disabled. I've been using this network for years and nothing like this has never happened before.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
There are several different Xiaomi products out there.
You need to post your computer spec's and the Xiaomi, if they are different?
It would be helpful for starters by telling us the make & model of the your computer?
Also please download our free system info utility from the following link:
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

henrymapper

There are several different Xiaomi products out there.
You need to post your computer spec's and the Xiaomi, if they are different?
It would be helpful for starters by telling us the make & model of the your computer?
Also please download our free system info utility from the following link:
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.
Thanks for the reply :) . My android is Xiaomi Redmi 7. I'm not sure my computer details will help because it's just my phone that won't connect to WiFi.

Couriant

James
Try setting up the network with no password temporarily (open network) and see if you can connect to that without issue.

henrymapper

It's also possible that my device has been blocked. If that's it then how to unblock it?

henrymapper

It's also possible that my device has been blocked. If that's it then how to unblock it?
Yeah. I was basically right. There was only one MAC address allowed in my WiFi list and it was my laptop. I changed it and allowed every device. Thanks for everyone who tried to help. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online