1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wifi Problem

Discussion in 'Networking' started by GoldenShox, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenShox

GoldenShox Thread Starter

So, I live out in the boonies, I have a verizon wireless aircard. I hooked up my router through ethernet cable to my computer, and then shared the internet connection to the router, I turned off DHCP on the router and enabled it so that ICS would handle DHCP. It works fine on my xbox, but for some reason on my iPod and iPhone I get distorted web pages/images and data. Not sure how to fix it, i'm pretty sure it's something to do with my realtek lan adapter, I changed my LAN adapter's drivers which seemed to fix the problem yesterday, but then I restarted my computer and now it's happening again, how can I fix this, it's really annoying? Any help is appreciated!

2. GoldenShox

GoldenShox Thread Starter

Any help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice