Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifi won't show up on my laptop

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  lunarlander 
#1 ·
i tried installing network adapters but after restarting the laptop to finish the installation it disappears i also tried using an ethernet cable but it just won't connect me to the internet. I also tried doinf what i found on YouTube but nothing really helped me

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Your attachments show some kind of problem with a USB ethernet adapter and no evidence of a wireless adapter. Without knowing what adapters, from where you got the networking drivers, the version of Windows, nor what happened when you tried to install I don't know what we can do to help.

#7 ·
The Network Adapters should be Realtek since that's what i saw when i was updating the drivers 3 weeks ago. It is a Windows 10 Home vesion 1703. The drivers disappear when i install them and i can't connect to the internet using a wired connection so i really have not internet connection through my laptop so i can't browsee the internet to find which adapter is which so i browsed the manufacturers page and downloaded the drivers and when i install the driver it says restart the pc but after restarting it disappears:cry:

#3 ·
You can hide the 7 WAN miniport items. I have them hidden on my two laptops.
You should have a Network adapter at the top of the list for the actual hardware.
see the name at the top of the screenshot under Network Adapters? Your image should show something like that.

Please post the brand and exact model so we can check the hardware and point you to the correct drivers.

Next, how to you connect to the internet? Modem and router or Gateway? What is/are the brand/brands of that hardware.

#6 ·
You should have a Network adapter at the top of the list for the actual hardware.
see the name at the top of the screenshot under Network Adapters? Your image should show something like that.

Please post the brand and exact model so we can check the hardware and point you to the correct drivers.

Next, how to you connect to the internet? Modem and router or Gateway? What is/are the brand/brands of that hardware.
[/QUOTmy laptop is

My Laptop is ZED AIR H2 and its Network Adapter should be Realtek. I already tried installing the driver from the manufacturers page of my laptop but every time I install it it will disappear the moment my laptop reboots to finish the driver set up. So I tried using a wired connection but still it won't connect me to the internet it says "Ethernet Adapter setup incomplete" I really don't know what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.