1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wild Child

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by clarke123, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. clarke123

clarke123 Thread Starter

I'm looking for a security suite that includes a feature that will let me configure the exact time that my child can access the internet, for instance from 7-9pm only. Is there such a parental control???

2. Afinogenov

Afinogenov

if you have AOL that can do it. or what operating system do you have on your computer

3. clarke123

clarke123 Thread Starter

It's XP and I use Internet Explorer...I wonder if McAfee or Norton offers that feature in their suite...thanks for the info

4. Raistlfiren

Raistlfiren

Is there a price ranger you are looking at? Is there something that you are also looking at except just a timer for kids? Here is one site:
    Eye Timer

Net Nanny

Enuff

I don't know the reliability of these sites and don't know what might come with the products either. You can also just go onto Google and look up "Parental control time your kids on the internet" and change it how you wish.I found two or three of those websites from just putting that phrase in and that was on one page of search.

Raistlin

5. bratpak3

bratpak3

I use Enuff on my kids' computer. It works great. You can control the amount of time on the computer, what time they can access the computer, the programs they can or can't access, etc. It's a good program. Give it a try. I think you can get a free trial, then you have to pay for it, but it's worth buying.

6. PCvirgin

PCvirgin

The 2004 Norton Internet Security offers the suite.

7. clarke123

clarke123 Thread Starter

Thanks to everybody!

8. Afinogenov

Afinogenov

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271311

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice