wild tangent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robinkkm

I keep getting the window wtkernel ok button saying my kernel component can't be found. I can't remove wild tangent thru the panel route. Is this a problem for me or does it matter. I have windows xp. I do play pogo and have downloaded jewel quest. If i get rid of wild tangent will that enable me to play games? I am a novice at this so could someone talk me through getting wild tangent off if I need to?? :confused:

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
My understanding is that wild tangent is needed to play certain games so that even if you get rid of it,it will re-install again when needed ....

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
I'd agree with telecom on that one. WildTangent is one of those programs that really gets mixed reviews.

However, I don't think Pogo or Jewel Quest will specifically require WildTangent. Probably just Java and Macromedia Shockwave & Flash.

I'm not positive about that though ;)

I bought and downloaded the driving game Final Drive Nitro for my son who loves the game My Spyware scan considers Wild Tangent a severe threat, without it his game doesn't work, how bad is this thing...Wild Tangent that is and should I get rid of it dispite spending my hard earned cash for it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online