Wildlife pics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

valley

Dont know where else to put these...how bout a thread with pics of untamed animals that you get a snap of....birds, geese, deer...etc..?

I took this pic out my kitchen window yesterday morning.

Attachments

jjb

valley said:
Dont know where else to put these...how bout a thread with pics of untamed animals that you get a snap of....birds, geese, deer...etc..?
Great thread to start Valley and great pic. I am off to bed for the night but tomorrow I will look for pic I have from last year of cow moose with 2 calves.

jjb

What's that pile of stuff Val? And isn't it a rare sight around your place seeing live deer . . Bang! :D
Here's my best wildlife shot. The wildlife is that white spec in the middle of the pic. ;) It almost looks the same upside down too.

Attachments

valley

Moby said:
What's that pile of stuff Val?
its not snow if thats what you think. :D Its a pile of white birch. Carl is getting our woodpile cut for next year already.

I like the swan. It reminds me of swansea for some reason :confused:

:p

Hello guys,

This is our native pigeon here in New Zealand. "Keruru"
I uploaded this to the "every one can display an image thread" a few months ago but this looks like a better place to put it.

Gerry

Attachments

I wish I knew where the picture of the mountain goat that stuck it's head in our car window and had my mom screaming "Close the window, CLOSE THE WINDOW!" because the switch for her power window didn't work, and the driver had to control it...

...needless to say, my dad was in no rush to roll the window up :p ... And we have a funny picture :D ... I just don't know where it is, and it's not on a PC yet :mad:

buck52

Banned
Howdy

pouring rain after work but I took somne pictures on the way home anyway

Attachments

buck52

Banned
Gibble said:
I wish I knew where the picture of the mountain goat that stuck it's head in our car window and had my mom screaming "Close the window, CLOSE THE WINDOW!" because the switch for her power window didn't work, and the driver had to control it...

...needless to say, my dad was in no rush to roll the window up :p ... And we have a funny picture :D ... I just don't know where it is, and it's not on a PC yet :mad:

Howdy Gibble

here we call that a fish story about the big one that got away... :)

buck

jjb

We placed our fish remains across the river from our campsite for the seagulls to dispose of. The bear in this picture also became a frequent visitor throughout the week( a good example of why we place remains across the water and far from camp!!!!). Unfortunately the bear was usually quicker then before someone grabbed a camera and this was the best shot I got.

jjb

Attachments

valley

trying again to get this in the right thread, lol.

I saw this little red squirrel in my bird feeder this morning.

Attachments

valley

Gerry...love that bird pic.

Buck...I thought egrets were tall gray birds with long legs?

buck52

Banned
Howdy valley

egrets around here are most common in two varieties

great egrets... quite large with long black legs

snowy egrets... noticaable smaller with black legs but yellow feet

both are all white

those in the picture are snowys

maybe your thinking of heron

buck

valley

Yes, thats what I was thinking of Buck! Its a Heron....we have them here and I think of them as Egrets! :eek: Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!