1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will a MAC monitior work with PC

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sleepytech, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepytech

sleepytech Thread Starter

Someone has just given me 2 pentium II towers. I have a couple of Mac monitors that I have had for a while. They are 17" multiscan. Is it possible to run them on the PC? Someone told me I would need an adapter to hook them up. Will there be a problem with the resolution? I am trying to get the kids hooked up with their own computers without spending alot of cash. Thanks

2. junker39

junker39

I am running a 20 SuperMatch(Mac) monitor on a regular PC. I checked around the web and found all kinds of adapters from 30-60 bucks. Finally went to local PC shop and bought idenical adapter(didn't tell them what it was for) for $2.99. Do a google search for PC to Mac adapters.(or mac to PC).There are a whole lot of different Mac connections so be careful and research exactly what you have. Good luck.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271086

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice