1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will cleaning harm my computer or degrade it???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chee154, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chee154

chee154 Thread Starter

im those type of people that are really picky about being organized and staying clean. so i run disk cleanup and uniblue (removes unnecessary files and cookies, etc.) almost everyday to make sure my system is running clean. however i usually question myself: is doing these things EVERYDAY going mess up my computer or degrade it in any way???

thnx

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

I wouldn't even do it once a year. Are you noticing problems that need addressing?

3. frankjohn

frankjohn

If you want do do a disc clean its ok but every day is to much [ once a month] do a defrag every month.Everybody has their own time tables.

4. Rich-M

Rich-M

If the Uniblue is the Registry Cleaner, then sooner or later you will fail to boot up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/778614

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice