Will I be able to live without Andoird?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Benoit99

Been a couple of years with Android and it has been a happy experience minus the battery backup. :)

Now, I feel like switching to Nokia 920, not that I I dont like Android but I want a change. I loved the metro interface and a mobile device with similar interface would be attractive.

Will I miss Android? (No, I dont want to keep two phone in my pocket)

Should I make the switch?

Device: Galaxy S2

SpoonLicker

Banned
A Samsung Galaxy series of smartphones is basically an Android series of smartphones.

Metro and Samsung both have Android-powered devices.

Basically, you're not making any change, as it's the same OS, it's just upgraded, depending on what version you have of Android in the first place.

Rearden

Banned
The Nokia Lumia 920 is a Windows phone. It doesn't run Android. It's a different operating system.

If the apps you use are on Windows Phone, and you like the interface, then you should be happy.

SpoonLicker

Banned
My bad. Nokia devices are usually the architecture that Microsoft manufacturers their Windows OS to work with.

I mistook the poster for stating that they wanted a different device, whereas Android runs on different devices, carriers, etc.

> Bill Gates: "Windows Phone was a bad idea"
+1

Not that I hate on it, but Android is much more versatile.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online