Will I Be Able to Play?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

O0000O

Hey I have Geforce FX Go5200 with 32MB VRAM. I have 1.25GB of RAM. If I play using the lowest graphics settings, and disable AA and stuff on my card, will I be able to play any games that require 64MB VRAM?
If not, can anyone recommend a game that I could run that still has popular online play (other than Counter Strike)?
Thanks.

I will tell you that the 5200 was one of the weakest cards nvidia ever produced and was not even fully DX-9 compatible. I had the 128 mb vram version and it sucked with 512 megabytes of system ram. With 1.25 of system ram?? I doubt it is going to get much better really.

I could play games, but only on low settings. IMO the chip is worthless for gaming. :(

Runescape doesn't need a 3D card, and apparently your card is just enough to run World of Warcraft (although I couldn't vouch for it running it very well).

Runescape doesn't need a 3D card, and apparently your card is just enough to run World of Warcraft (although I couldn't vouch for it running it very well).
i dunno...my m8 was running WoW on an onboard 32mb card, 500 odd mb RAM and it was fine, except in the main cities

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online