Will I be able to run most modern games?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LeTurtle

i was having a bit of lag in SWTOR beta (hopefully i wont on launch)
i can run skyrim on ultra fairly easy
my specs are the following:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
System Model: MS-7519
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: I/T
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 4623MB used, 1735MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
(i did this in dxdiag)

Cant say without knowing your processor and graphics card.

But going on you stating that you can play Skyrim on ultra, yeah you should be fine for everything that's currently out.
Lag on SWTOR beta will most likely be down to a lack of patching and drivers not being updated for it.

LeTurtle

well, i got SWTOR to work at everything high and shadows at 0
and if processor is ghz etc its 2.8 and graphics card is amd hd 4800 series or something like that
thanks, im lagging on black ops at the default settings though (bad pc port)

Tanis

Shane
Was it graphics lag or connection lag you were suffering from? Everyone was having the occasional connection lag problems in the SWTOR beta (I was in last weekends test and have been in two previous tests), so I wouldn't be particularly worried at that.

If you can run Skyrim on Ultra then your machine will breeze TOR as the requirements are less

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online