will i need a new video card for my 20 inch lcd acer monitor?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

track 1

i have a dell dimension 4550 that i bought back in 2002. do i need to upgrade my video card to use this monitor?

What video card do you have?

It should work fine though. You may not be able to use really hgh resolutions but it should work just fine.

track 1

i have the video card that came with the computer. i need to upgrade because its not very clear. can someone recommend me a good cheap video card?

no need to upgrade the video card to use a screen. If your monitor used DVI, and you dont have it, buy a $5 converter.

My 4550 with the stock video card (Geforce MX440) supports my 19" Wide screen LCD.
I don't think you will have any trouble.

The native resolution of my 19" wide screen monitor is 1400x990.
My card has no trouble with it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online